MAV Karpat Vasut Nohab, 480.005

Démarré par Laufbe, 10 Mars 2012, 18:06:34 PM

« précédent - suivant »

arnaud v

Citation de: andersley le 19 Juillet 2013, 18:00:15 PM
I live in Slovenia and earlier this year made my first visit to Hungary on the "Citadella" now sadly discontinued.

Hello,
I join this conversation to ask this: what is there to see in Slovenia (museum, train). I know the steam train that folows the Soca river, from Jesenice to Nova Gorizia, the wonderfull station Nova Goricia. But maybe there is plenty other thing to see ?

Thank you'
Arnaud
Amateur ?poque III. Passionn? par l\'?tude des mat?riaux de construction, y compris dans le contexte ferroviaire.

andersley

Hello,

Almost everywhere in Slovenia has wonderful scenery as backdrop for train photographs. I regularly travel from Pragersko to Ljubljana, and love the area south of Zidani Most following the river valley.

Unfortunately only one steam locomotive is in operation at the present, but it is the big Borsig 2-8-2, so well worth seeing! I like modern locomotives also, so have plenty to photograph. Also of course are interesting trains in surrounding countries.

arnaud v

Thank you for the information.
And to find a museum off railways?
At the era of Yougoslavia? Something in Slovenia or not?

Thank you..
I went tree or four times in Slovenia and I like much this country.
For example in the Kras, you have limestone that you find too in Wallonia, so that the church looks quitly the same way ;)
Amateur ?poque III. Passionn? par l\'?tude des mat?riaux de construction, y compris dans le contexte ferroviaire.

serow

In the former Yugoslavia, there is of course the  Sarganska Osmica (Sargan eight) around Mokra Gora.
http://www.penmorfa.com/JZ/hdahlhaus5.html

arnaud v

Citation de: serow le 25 Juillet 2013, 21:45:51 PM
In the former Yugoslavia, there is of course the  Sarganska Osmica (Sargan eight) around Mokra Gora.
http://www.penmorfa.com/JZ/hdahlhaus5.html

Pas mal ça... Et quel trajet compliqué...une différence de hauteur à racheter je suppose?

Laufbe

Je ne sais pas si je dois continuer en français ou en Anglais  :o ;)
Bref en Français d'abord: la gros nez est mise de côté, vu la complexité de la peinture mais elle sera faite
En attendant voici une autre victime: une voiture pilote Öbb qui sera repeinte en Gysev (vert/jaune)
Ca ressemble un peu à une M4 Pilote

The next is this to make it in Gysev's colors
The nohab is delayed, paiting will be difficult to make (number of colors)

Laufbe

Et un peu plus tard, déjà démontée

Laufbe

Laufbe

Vais pouvoir faire des rames panachées SNCB/MAV
Une électrique Mav (musée) avec des I6 couchettes SNCB  :o

http://www.flickr.com/photos/takikepek/9425889081/

Laufbe

Après la peinture de base, la voiture pilote est passée par blanc puis jaune brillant
et enfin la voici juste avant peinture, masquages mis en place

Laufbe

Et juste après peinture

Laufbe

Et une autre machine a fait son arrivée
Machine privée de la société Tchèque Metrans, qui traverse la Hongrie pour arriver jusqu'en Slovénie (en tout cas en 2012)
Modèle de chez Piko, prix très raisonnable, roulement impeccable

Laufbe

Après retouches et peinture du toit en gris
Restent le remontage + inscriptions

Laufbe

Et après remontage final
Reste les marquages à faire